News and Research (Public) > Latest ME/CFS & HGRV News and Research

Threat to Professor Hooper

<< < (3/5) > >>

Tango:
True, and why would he when the evidence is so overwhelming. 

I will amend my post above

Angela Kennedy:
David Jameson is apparently 'sciencewatcher' at Wikipedia- an editor who has caused a lot of trouble for people including myself and Guido de Broeder.

He is also very active on the Co-cure message board, unfortunately.

And as can be seen  he has a deep conflict of interest.

Dolphin:
As I recall, he used to post a lot on the newsnet group, uk.people.support.cfs-me .  I never followed it much. The discussions may show up on a search if anyone was interested as I think those posts live forever.

He also wrote a few annoying rapid responses on the BMJ site if I remember correctly.

Jaz:

--- Quote from: Angela Kennedy on February 22, 2011, 09:49:22 PM ---David Jameson is apparently 'sciencewatcher' at Wikipedia- an editor who has caused a lot of trouble for people including myself and Guido de Broeder.

He is also very active on the Co-cure message board, unfortunately.

And as can be seen  he has a deep conflict of interest.

--- End quote ---

I remember that guy!  I was going to try to learn how to help change our Wikipedia page but no one at Wikipedia would help me in the Wikipedia Chat and then I found the history of the CFS Wiki War and read through it in complete astonishment at the gall this guy had in insisting that Wiki keep all this disinformation about CFS on the page.  I was in admiration of those who were standing up to him and working to change the page for all of us.  Thank you for trying Angela and Guido.   

Angela Kennedy:

--- Quote from: starryeyes on February 24, 2011, 07:24:13 AM ---I remember that guy!  I was going to try to learn how to help change our Wikipedia page but no one at Wikipedia would help me in the Wikipedia Chat and then I found the history of the CFS Wiki War and read through it in complete astonishment at the gall this guy had in insisting that Wiki keep all this disinformation about CFS on the page.  I was in admiration of those who were standing up to him and working to change the page for all of us.  Thank you for trying Angela and Guido.

--- End quote ---

Thank you Starry- although I didn't do much on the CFS page- my attempts were mostly to stop the portrayal of advocates as vicious harassers of Wessely on the Wessely biographical page (although I did do a little work on the CFS page as well in the TALK section).

Guido was the man who worked very hard and got pretty much character slaughtered on there. It was disgusting - I have had my own character assassination there of course  ::)

At the moment people like Tekaphor and Ward 20 have been heroic in their attempts to keep the balance against the onslaught, for years now.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version